Devil's Advocate Devil's Advocate

Just my level of messed up shit.

Good humor too, all the way through. Nice character development, especially considering the finale.

MK vs. SF MK vs. SF

I laughed, I cried, I couldn't believe this is over 10 years old!

Hello Awkward Hello Awkward

THAT'S why... whenever this happens to you, you DON'T wave and say 'hi' back but instead... Lean back in your chair, place one hand on the table in front of you touching your coffee or phone, the other stroking your chin knowingly, then tilt your head 15 degrees, and smile at the person while nodding slightly! Either way the situation goes -YOU WIN! Full points!

The Human Herd : Hillary versus Donald The Human Herd : Hillary versus Donald

Ummm, the 'voters' automatically rush into the donald goal. Perhaps this was a 'joke' game? Oh, well at least the code works.

Ether Of Magic Cards Ether Of Magic Cards

So, I never lost once until the last guy and then he beats me 10 times straight, every single time using 2 or MORE 'God's Wrath' on me. One battle he actually used that card 3 times in a ROW... Either lower that card strength or friggen write some code limiting it's appearance. Dying 10 times in a row from ONE card is just stupid, especially since the only way the player can win is to sloooooowly build up enough power to kill the boss.

Other than that is was a fun game. Gave me more hope that I could code a card game as someday soon as well.

1 Minute Personality Test 1 Minute Personality Test

Killed the Red guy, Saved the hostage, exited the building, Rank: Inefficient. ???

Monody (feat. Laura Brehm) STEMS Monody (feat. Laura Brehm) STEMS

So many lost chances.. I cried for the past, wept for the future. All that is left us is our memories.

Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit) Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit)

I actually heard the original and it was OK but when I heard this 8-bit version, something snapped in my mind, like all those hours playing megaman remembered all at once... happiness triggered...

thank you for uploading this 'cheesy' song

Christmas Cheer Christmas Cheer

This song is great for anytime of the year. first spring rain, jumping off the raft in the summer, wind blowing through the autumn leaves as you tighten your coat collar. Really cheers me up. I only wish it was longer. Oh well, looping works.

TwelfthChromatic responds:

Amazin' Comics #25 Amazin' Comics #25

This is actually depressing... because this is truthfully how people think.

Amazin' Comics #24 Amazin' Comics #24

The tear just clinches it.

Amazin' Comics #21 Amazin' Comics #21