The Human Herd : Hillary versus Donald The Human Herd : Hillary versus Donald

Ummm, the 'voters' automatically rush into the donald goal. Perhaps this was a 'joke' game? Oh, well at least the code works.

Ether Of Magic Cards Ether Of Magic Cards

So, I never lost once until the last guy and then he beats me 10 times straight, every single time using 2 or MORE 'God's Wrath' on me. One battle he actually used that card 3 times in a ROW... Either lower that card strength or friggen write some code limiting it's appearance. Dying 10 times in a row from ONE card is just stupid, especially since the only way the player can win is to sloooooowly build up enough power to kill the boss.

Other than that is was a fun game. Gave me more hope that I could code a card game as someday soon as well.

1 Minute Personality Test 1 Minute Personality Test

Killed the Red guy, Saved the hostage, exited the building, Rank: Inefficient. ???

I am the ninja I am the ninja

right... so i died 25 times on the first real level (level 3) and can't jump over the last trap... what? perhaps scale the difficulty a bit slower.

Cupcake Empire 2 Cupcake Empire 2

Wow. I would sure love to live in Finland if a mansion with a swimming pool is only $100,000. Across the pond that house would cost $1,000,000 in the countryside. ($10 Million in the city)

Game is actually kinda fun but I would suggest you improve the money-math. Make the money you earn actually representative of the cupcakes you sell. Then you can have the correct prices on the houses as well. In fact you could also then have the shops be bought with money, instead of buying things with cupcakes... Perhaps even hire bakers on a daily wage...

Without the game making financial sense it gets boring after you buy the aliens. Still about 30 minutes of fun however. I did keep playing until I got all the medals except the last 2. I was at 2500 cupcakes per second and see no point trying to get 8000!

Gods Of Arena Gods Of Arena

The game was great except for two rather strange errors/omissions. I am on fight 4 in Rome so have played enough...

No hotkeys:
This just doesn't even make sense. How hard would it be to just assign 1~5 for the abilities. Especially since (after maxing skills) the battles are won by which side can release their skills first... and the computer always does, killing 2 of my guys, meaning battle is lost. Try again. It is made even worse when there are 6 fighters piled on top of each other and you can't even see which unit is connected to which ability... Having an Auto-Use-When-In-Range would also be a vast improvement. Countless times I missed with all THREE of my 'Bladedances' in a row bc the units get knocked back. Sure, you could say it's part of the 'strategy' except the computer NEVER misses... so it kinda isn't.

Can't buy more than 5 fighters:
This basically 'breaks' the game. It takes forever to upgrade a unit to the point that it is useful and then you encounter a team in the colloseum with abilities that destroy you... yet your units are all fully upgraded and +1, +2 to armor/attack from buying new weapons is NOT going to make ANY difference in this situation. Neither is buying weapons with a different ability. I tried. You need to have a different attack plan. But that requires SELLING your maxed out Level 20 unit and replacing it with a empty level 6 unit??? What? Just to try something new I will have to spend another 30 minutes upgrading the new unit now. (I know because I actually did it) This is absurd. Yes, I know you can buy back your sold units... for 10,000 each... That is not a logical choice. It makes more sense that you can buy extra fighters and save them out of battles. Then, you can swap them in and out to try different strategies. As is, there is NO way I can win the next fight (lost 10 times in a row and bought every possible weapon combination) so I can either quit the game or start selling off fighters and spend 3 hours building levels again (so... quit the game) This is a design flaw since there are hundreds of possible combinations of units and you are forced to only try one, two, maybe three before you just quit due to the massive time lost.

Everything else was great. Really. I loved the game but these 2 problems break it.

The Sequence The Sequence

I finished every level in about 5 seconds (except for 31 -for some reason I just couldn't get it-) until about level 35. Then you really have to think as there are multiple branches.

The only problem I found was the secret level wouldn't accept my correct answer. I finished it 3 times and nothing. Finally, I watched the video and it SEEMS you must places the tiles in a certain 'sequence'... 1,2,3,4,5,6,11,9,12,8,7,10... Very odd, but finally the game registered the answer. Other than that weird glitch the game was great.

Turbo Golf Turbo Golf

This is likely the best golf game I have ever played in my life. Fun, funny, clever idea, challenging even with upgrades, and a fair bit of random luck made a very good combination.

Only negative: It seemed that some Bonus features remained grayed out. I guess you have to go to Kongregate to get them?

MiniGolf Pro MiniGolf Pro

Well, that was weird. I got a hole-in-one on almost every level until the water ones... Then I was taking 30 shits (not a typo) per hole.

Playing Under water was a fun new idea however!

Just Golf Just Golf

I wish real golf courses looked like this.