Devil's Advocate Devil's Advocate

Just my level of messed up shit.

Good humor too, all the way through. Nice character development, especially considering the finale.

MK vs. SF MK vs. SF

I laughed, I cried, I couldn't believe this is over 10 years old!

Hello Awkward Hello Awkward

THAT'S why... whenever this happens to you, you DON'T wave and say 'hi' back but instead... Lean back in your chair, place one hand on the table in front of you touching your coffee or phone, the other stroking your chin knowingly, then tilt your head 15 degrees, and smile at the person while nodding slightly! Either way the situation goes -YOU WIN! Full points!

Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

Meanwhile, the most disturbing player was not the girl but the guy with glasses. Why do they play with HIM? Seriously, though the ending was awesome. Laughed all three times I've watched it.

This one is actually much funnier than the sequel was.

Christinsanity Christinsanity

Yah, so I was watching the animated comic, letting the voices slowly sooth me into the story. I wasn't having much feeling about it- of course it's violent and twisted but that's just Shadman, Then the ending frame and I'm laughing out loud. I seriously did not expect that. Hilarious! Instant favorite.

Gianni responds:

Thanks, it's always nice to see at least a few people can keep their panties untwisted. Unless of course, it's for Shadman-esque reasons.

Pico's Cat Fight Pico's Cat Fight

Laughed the entire video! When he removes the sunglasses was the best. Only one complaint. WTF was with the 'farting' noises? It actually stopped my laughing for 2 seconds each time because it doesn't fit at all. It ruined the momentum. Otherwise, the video was brilliantly done for music, timing, perspectives, facial expressions, and funny unexpected events. -0.5 for the stupid fart noises.

Miss Pink Sweet Miss Pink Sweet

I avoided writing anything the first time this video was posted... and then deleted... and really am only posting now because of all the negative reviews below.

What is wrong with the people who are throwing out words like pedophile, rape or getting all venomous at this animation...

1) If you don't like it.... don't watch it. Stop ruining it for the people who do like it.

2) This is a computer created Flash animation. NOT a video of live events. There is NO pedophile or rape because there are no real people involved. This video should not have been deleted in the first place and likely only was deleted because of all the whiners who complained.

3) You are allowed to have your opinion because of the same reason Jimmy Cruz is allowed to make and publish this animation. It's called Free Speech. You can't have YOUR freedom of speech and then reasonably expect others to NOT have their freedom of speech just because you don't LIKE what they say.

4) No one ever complains about all the truly sick violent games on here, including torture games as long as only males are being tortured, maimed and killed. Why the double-standard?

5) The daily 'news' you watch depict endless amounts of truly disgusting events around the world, but no one talks of banning media outlets. And that is all REAL video of REAL people being killed, tortured or drowning in tsunamis or whatever.

Get a grip on reality, people. This is just an animation. It's not real. It has an 'A' Rating. Jimmy even put that ridiculous "models are 18' nonsense disclaimer on it to make you whiners happy.

Either accept Diversity of Thought or please just leave... quietly.

Lisa Killed Off Simpsons Lisa Killed Off Simpsons

The old guy doing coke off the hookers ass was the first time I laughed. Then I laughed until the end.
Your movies always surprise me in some fucked up way.

Mortal Kombat Fight MP4 Mortal Kombat Fight MP4

Just as funny as the first one -umm SAME one from Feb.

I played both SWF and MP4 versions at the same time and there is no difference in speed on my computer at all.

The comments about the movie being slow (on the last version) are likely referring to the timing of the scenes. People felt the entire animation should have only taken 30 seconds instead of over 3 minutes to tell the joke. There was too much time spent showing the characters standing around.

Anyways, the art is good and joke was funny, just too slowly executed.

Hannah Minx boobs Train Hannah Minx boobs Train

What country is this that has high-speed trains travelling at over 1000 kph? I would definitely ride it... the woman I mean... not the train.

Seriously, that scenery is really moving quickly.