View Profile SlingBang

27 Movie Reviews

Awesome. Even funnier that the real Conner McGregor is actually still more rich, successful, privileged, and.... well, crazy, than any of us ever will be.

If she's squirting, she didn't 'pay' anything. She likely isn't even a cosplayer, just dressed up to trick the muscular, handsome, huge-dick-guy into screwing her. Poor guard got tricked again by another devious woman!

'Say your sorry!' Best part of the movie. Even sounded like Bill Burr.

151 Game Reviews

Level 18 was S_A_T_A_N !!!!

Excellent idea and the level editing ability is fun and easy to use!
Could use some improvement in graphics so -1 star

larrynachos responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm not very good with graphic design, and most of the assets I use are from Kenny's asset packs. They're great for getting ideas like this out of my brain and on screen though! Anywhere in particular that needs improvement? I know the editor needs a makeover visually lol. Thanks for the review!

Nice idea. Click a tile then click ANY open space where you want it to move. Fun, but almost impossible to lose, so becomes boring. Would be better if added events like unmovable tiles, exploding tiles when touched, or special abilities like destroy a line, remove all of one color, once you match enough or get enough points.

FunBot responds:

thanks for the feedback

8 Audio Reviews

I can't believe all the good songs I used to listen to... and then forgot about! Thank you internet for saving them all for me!

2006? Damn... when did we get old?

How did I not rate this earlier? This has been on my favorite list since 2015... 0,000 BC

17 Art Reviews

I[ like[ how[ Marios9[ is9[ ....[ well[ f**k[ my[ keyboard[ jus9t[ broke.

To the guys saying you'd like being her slave: You 'assumed' it meant sex. She actually wants male slaves to clean house, cook food, and raise her kids (from other men) while she works and plays outside with her friends...

But... but, that's the internet we love!

I do not exist. It is just your imagination playing tricks on you. Try again in the next reality.

Age 85