View Profile SlingBang

27 Movie Reviews

Awesome. Even funnier that the real Conner McGregor is actually still more rich, successful, privileged, and.... well, crazy, than any of us ever will be.

If she's squirting, she didn't 'pay' anything. She likely isn't even a cosplayer, just dressed up to trick the muscular, handsome, huge-dick-guy into screwing her. Poor guard got tricked again by another devious woman!

'Say your sorry!' Best part of the movie. Even sounded like Bill Burr.

152 Game Reviews

Why do i get the feeling that Tanya was the game designer's girlfriend. :)

Loved the game btw.

Level 18 was S_A_T_A_N !!!!

Excellent idea and the level editing ability is fun and easy to use!
Could use some improvement in graphics so -1 star

larrynachos responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm not very good with graphic design, and most of the assets I use are from Kenny's asset packs. They're great for getting ideas like this out of my brain and on screen though! Anywhere in particular that needs improvement? I know the editor needs a makeover visually lol. Thanks for the review!

8 Audio Reviews

I can't believe all the good songs I used to listen to... and then forgot about! Thank you internet for saving them all for me!

2006? Damn... when did we get old?

How did I not rate this earlier? This has been on my favorite list since 2015... 0,000 BC

18 Art Reviews

Don't you know the RULE: No drinks of your own until you're at least waist-high! Everyone knows that rule... except for this woman... Why doesn't she know the rule... THIS is what happens when you don't obey the RULE ! ! !

I[ like[ how[ Marios9[ is9[ ....[ well[ f**k[ my[ keyboard[ jus9t[ broke.

To the guys saying you'd like being her slave: You 'assumed' it meant sex. She actually wants male slaves to clean house, cook food, and raise her kids (from other men) while she works and plays outside with her friends...

I do not exist. It is just your imagination playing tricks on you. Try again in the next reality.

Age 85